Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- The Cycling Brisbane membership program’s purpose is to promote the benefits of cycling to Brisbane residents and encourage increased cycling by providing members with access to exclusive offers and incentives provided by local businesses.
- By joining Cycling Brisbane you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Condition.
- Council reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for checking for changes to the Terms and Conditions.
- By continuing to use the Cycling Brisbane membership card you are deemed to have accepted any changes to the Terms and Conditions.
- Council provides no guarantee as to the ongoing nature of the Cycling Brisbane membership program and reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the program at any time without notice.
- Membership of Cycling Brisbane is provided free of charge by BCC. The Cycling Brisbane membership cards remain the property of BCC. It is not a credit card or charge card and is not transferable.
- On-selling membership, or charging a fee for providing access to membership or membership incentives and offers, is strictly prohibited. You must not use Cycling Brisbane membership or the benefits of Cycling Brisbane membership for commercial purposes.
- Offers and incentives are subject to change without notice. BCC provides no guarantee regarding the ongoing availability of any offers and incentives offered by BCC or third parties.
- Brisbane City Council (BCC) bears no responsibility for any claims based on the actions of third parties or the information, services or goods that they provide.
- All Information provided by Cycling Brisbane to members is correct to the best of Council’s knowledge at the time of publication or distribution. BCC and Cycling Brisbane disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including through negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information on this website or any linked website being inaccurate or incomplete.
- Brisbane City Council distributes the information on this website as a general reference source. This website contains links to other websites operated by organisations other than Council. The other websites are outside of Council's control and links are provided for your convenience. Despite our best efforts, Council makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.